Valli Gibbston Pinot Noir 2020
This product is currently sold out.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee having the stock in store or the specific vintage that you have ordered. On most occasions, if we do not have the stock that you want on hand, we can source it. We will contact you if there are any issues with your order.
- International orders to Australia - any orders shipping to Australia will incur a 29% WET (Wine Equalisation Tax). This will not be automatically calculated at checkout and we will contact you after you complete your order with the final amount to pay.
"Bright garnet hue with fresh flavours of cherry, raspberry, and sweet red apple mingled with intriguing scents of lilac, rosemary, pink peppercorn, and graphite. The wine has a heady perfume of delicate spice, florals, and ripe red fruit that delivers so intensely, making the elegant purity of the palate a wonderful segue. The glowing acidity is in perfect harmony with the supple texture creating a persistent and dynamic flow that gives the sensation of wine dancing in the glass. Often the cooler growing seasons capture the true essence of Gibbston - this vintage articulates the poise, grace, and uniqueness of Pinot Noir from this tiny subregion, when words simply fall short. Drink now until 2033" Jen Parr
Awards and Reviews
- 96/100 Points – Cameron Douglas MS
- 5 Stars – Awarded “Super Classic” Status -Michael Cooper
- 92/100 Points – Bob Campbell MW
- 91/100 Points – Rebecca Gibb MW, Vinous.com