Valli Bendigo Pinot Noir 2020
Waiheke Wine Centre
This product is currently sold out.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee having the stock in store or the specific vintage that you have ordered. On most occasions, if we do not have the stock that you want on hand, we can source it. We will contact you if there are any issues with your order.
- International orders to Australia - any orders shipping to Australia will incur a 29% WET (Wine Equalisation Tax). This will not be automatically calculated at checkout and we will contact you after you complete your order with the final amount to pay.
Valli Bendigo Vineyard Pinot Noir 2020
“Deep garnet hue with an array of intriguing aromas including black cherry, cassis, liquorice, mocha, cedar, forest floor and flint. Wow – there is a lot going on! The palate is equally complex with layers of dark fruit, spice and umami that are woven together by a fresh vein of acidity. The texture is rich and mouth-filling with silky, fine tannins that build in the mouth giving a long, memorable finish. Powerful yet refined, this is quintessential Bendigo Pinot with a tangy freshness that comes from grapes grown at elevation. There is a mysterious element to this vintage that is quite captivating in its youth with promise to evolve and show more character if cellared for up to 15 years” Jen Parr
Awards and Reviews
- Gold Medal, 96/100 Points – Decanter World Wine Awards
- 98/100 Points – Cameron Douglas MS
- 96/100 Points – Bob Campbell MW
- 5 Stars – Awarded “Classic” Status - Michael Cooper
- 92/100 Points – Rebecca Gibb MW, Vinous.com