Roots Dry Gin 700ml
This product is currently sold out.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee having the stock in store or the specific vintage that you have ordered. On most occasions, if we do not have the stock that you want on hand, we can source it. We will contact you if there are any issues with your order.
- International orders to Australia - any orders shipping to Australia will incur a 29% WET (Wine Equalisation Tax). This will not be automatically calculated at checkout and we will contact you after you complete your order with the final amount to pay.
Roots Marlborough Dry Gin
A crisp and robust ‘London Dry’ style gin. Batch distilled in a boutique 200L copper pot still after a 24 hour activated maceration in a sustainable neutral base spirit. Bottled at a bold 45% alcohol by volume.
Produced on estate at the Elemental Distillery, in the heart of the Marlborough wine region.
- TROPHY, Worlds Best London Dry Gin - World Gin Awards 2023, UK
- DOUBLE GOLD - SIP Awards 2022, USA
- TROPHY BEST OVERALL GIN - New Zealand Spirits Awards 2021
- GOLD - Australian Gin Awards 2021
- GOLD (Best in Category) - The Junipers NZ Gin Awards 2021
- GOLD - New Zealand Spirits Awards 2020
- SILVER - London Spirits Competition 2021