Peregrine Saddleback Riesling 2022
This product is currently sold out.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee having the stock in store or the specific vintage that you have ordered. On most occasions, if we do not have the stock that you want on hand, we can source it. We will contact you if there are any issues with your order.
- International orders to Australia - any orders shipping to Australia will incur a 29% WET (Wine Equalisation Tax). This will not be automatically calculated at checkout and we will contact you after you complete your order with the final amount to pay.
Fresh and vibrant aromatics of lemon, lime and orange blossom followed by a soft and luscious palate of honey, mandarin, and crème brulee.
Low in alcohol and medium dry in style with fine minerality and a lovely touch of fruit sweetness.
- Vintage Detail
- Healthy soil moisture and warm sunshine provided strong shoot growth followed by a good flowering and fruit set. The hot, dry growing conditions through summer and early autumn ensured the resulting crop was balanced, ripe and ready for an early start to harvest.
- Sub Regions
- Hand harvested from Central Otago - Peregrine Estate Bendigo (86%) and Pisa (14%)
- Hand picked and whole bunch pressed. Long cool fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
- 1-2 years
- 8° ideal serving temperature
- Food Suggestion
- Serve with or without food
- Residual Sugar
- 23 g/L
- 18.3 - 20.7