Casita Miro Syrah 2020, Waiheke

Waiheke Wine Centre


This product is currently sold out.

Please fill in the form below if you'd like to be notified when it becomes available.

Please note:

  • Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee having the stock in store or the specific vintage that you have ordered. On most occasions, if we do not have the stock that you want on hand, we can source it. We will contact you if there are any issues with your order.
  • International orders to Australia - any orders shipping to Australia will incur a 29% WET (Wine Equalisation Tax). This will not be automatically calculated at checkout and we will contact you after you complete your order with the final amount to pay.

Perfectly ripened Syrah from the North block is co-fermented with a tiny portion (1%) of incredibly rare estate grown Viognier (the other 99% goes into the very limited Waiheke Reserve Viognier bottling). This is a classic cool climate Syrah with ripe berries and pepper. Savoury with subtle floral aromatics.

Similar Products