Haku Rice Vodka 700ml, Japan
This product is currently sold out.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee having the stock in store or the specific vintage that you have ordered. On most occasions, if we do not have the stock that you want on hand, we can source it. We will contact you if there are any issues with your order.
- International orders to Australia - any orders shipping to Australia will incur a 29% WET (Wine Equalisation Tax). This will not be automatically calculated at checkout and we will contact you after you complete your order with the final amount to pay.
Haku® is the Japanese craft vodka from the House of Suntory.
The name Haku means “white” in Japanese & refers to the Japanese white rice that is the origin of the liquid. Moreover, it can also be read as “brilliant” a tribute to the craft of mastering a clear, clean, & luminous vodka.
Suntory has been making vodka since 1956, & Haku represents Suntory’s philosophy of
craftsmanship, meticulous attention to detail, & commitment to quality.
Haku is made with 100% Japanese white rice. It has 3 distinct steps in the distillation process:
• First, Japanese rice is fermented & distilled through a pot still to create a rice spirit in
• Then, the rice spirit is distilled a second time through 2 different processes in a pot still & column still to create a uniquely flavored liquid
• Finally, the liquid is blended & then filtered through bamboo charcoal in Osaka, Japan
The resulting liquid’s taste profile is clean, soft, & smooth with a sweet rice flavor.
Nose - A soft aroma played up by the sweet, delicate, floral aromas of rice.
Palate - A rich taste that gradually envelops the mouth with the natural sweetness & complex flavour of the rice.
Finish - A smooth finish, with a sophisticated, pleasantly lingering sweetness due to the bamboo charcoal filtration process.
Alcohol Vol. 40%